Friday, June 20, 2008

Busy Busy......

Grampa and Trace having a nap.
Trace at 13 days old!

First family pic!


Mmmmm babies breath, love it!



Grampa and Trace at WestEd Mall




Grama and Trace cuddling time!





Ok so as expected life has been a little busy these last 2 weeks! Trace is home and healthy, and a wonderful baby. I only get up once during the night for a feeding and then I am up again around 8 am for his first morning feeding. I am spoiled and I know it but soo thankful for added rest! He is getting more and more alert during the day and I am loving just looking at him.


Grama came for a visit last week for a whole week... what a huge help! She even got up and kept me company during my 3am feedings. We were still working on the whole latching thing and things were getting very frustrating and painful at times and it was nice to have her there... even if I did lash out at her a couple of times. Although after talking with my dad about a few things I am looking at approaching difficult situations better and asking God for guidance to do so.
K and I have been looking at houses in Edmonton, last weekend we headed down and Grampa H flew in to meet up with us! It was amazing, to have both of my parents around for a weekend was such a huge help. Especially since we were looking at houses and constantly getting in and out of the car. Trace was a real trooper!

I have posted some updated pics as well, as instructed by Anns! lol! I promise I will try to keep them updated!

1 comment:

RMRW said...

Man oh man you were so lucky to only have to wake at 3am. Ive had to wake 4 times a night (every 2 hours) its hell!

Cute baby pictures!