Friday, February 20, 2009

Is it Spring yet?

Well last weekend it got really cold again which stopped our daily walks. I hate it when it is so cold! -30 is toooo much! I always feel super housebound and grumpy by the end of the day. On Saturday Kyle and I dragged our butts out and got food for a Valentines day dinner... mmm RIBS! We had a blast and just relaxed and watched movies that night.
It is finally warming up a bit this week and by warming up I mean -10 instead. But hopefully this is the start of something!
Trace has become more and more mobile.. he has fallen down our two stairs that lead to our mudroom (I was terrified but he seemed ok after a few minutes of crying), he also pulled a wine bottle off of our rack and smashed it on the tile. No glass on him though we are lucky. I have barricaded off parts of our living room upstairs so he pretty much has free range over everything and I don't have to worry about him as much. Since he became mobile there are definitely more bumps, bruises and tears but he handles them pretty well.
Still no teeth for Trace... wondering if he will be the toothless wonder forever!
Anyways thought I would post a small update.. more to come hopefully this weekend!!!!

No comments: