Friday, March 12, 2010

Visitors??




Well the visitors have come and gone and now I am really on my own every day... frankly it sucks. I love the adult interaction and conversation during the day. To be able to sit down and have a coffee in the morning and chat with a friend or my mom was priceless. Now what am I going to do. We have been pretty busy around here lately and now things are going to slow down a little... sigh. Trace is still getting his first four molars in and come 4pm in the afternoon things get a little scary around here.... yesterday we had a 2 hour cry fest. yuck!!!
The twins are doing really well and probably weighing in over 10 lbs! CRAZY how fast they grow. They are still not sleeping through the night but only getting us up once which isn't too bad. Kyle still wakes up with me so really it only takes about 30 minutes and we are back in bed!!
I have been dreaming lately of moving back to Vancouver and being close to all of our families, being away from them since 2002 has been really hard, I just don't want the kids to grow up so far away from all of their family. But I figure if it is meant to be it will happen... and if not things will happen up here!
Well... off to feed the boys again... the never ending process haha!!

No comments: