Friday, October 22, 2010

Rough

Trace on a cool fall day!

Canaan... playing in the grassJaxon... playing in the grass! Both at 10 months.

Man I am so ready for this week to be over, trying to wean just one feed from the kids as I do want to be done breast feeding them before Christmas, I am ready for it. They don't seem to be getting enough milk from me anymore and I would like to keep at least two solid breast feeds out of the four I do daily. Soo frustrating .. have tried so many different nipples and sippys ... anyone know the key? warm milk, cold milk? I just need a bit of a break. None of my other friends with twins have bfed this long!
Other than the trying to wean the kids seem to be extra whiny, I am trying to find the time to pack up the house, deal with the kids, hope for a buyer for the house or someone to rent it, then I get rear ended. So off to buy three new car seats which thank goodness my insurance is paying for! They said they will fight with the other insurers to get reimbursed! yipee for me! So three matching car seats, Jaxon and Canaan are now officially out of the bucket seats.
For those of you that didn't know .. WE ARE MOVING!! yup Kyle got a job back in Vancouver so we will be moving at the end of Nov! sooo excited! But so nervous, we have so much to do and sooo little time! I am praying that God takes care of us and helps us with the house ... we are looking for a home for the cats as we are going to be living with my parents for who knows how long. They will take the dog but not the cats as they already have one. It is devastating to think that I won't be curled up around my Jasper at night anymore. Love love love my cats!
Keep on meaning to post more often on here but just haven't found the time. Go figure! If you look back to my day in life you too will understand! haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt realize you got rearended! Yikes. But I did know you were moving here to Van area soon :) Im looking forward to some stoller walks in the future.

Sorry I dont have any advice on bfeeding :( Ill be getting advice from you in the future, LOL

Regina

Mamakims said...

Have you tried using a plain cup, no sippy? Maybe that's the trick?
A mom in my DDC (on mothering.com) is bfing twins and her goal is to make it to 12 months.. her boys are now 9 months like Sophie. She has a blog where she posts about her experience with twins and I know I've read several bfing posts from her... maybe you'll find something you can relate to on her blog: http://nathansmama.blogspot.com/

Best of luck with the weaning and hooray for the move back home!