Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back at Home

So been back home since last Thursday, hate being at work. It sucks, and I find myself feeling angry sometimes at my boss. I know that a lot of my friends and family read this blog but I just need to spit this out. My boss is the same age as my grampa when he passed, I sometimes find it hard to look at him and not be angry that he is here and grampa isn't. I don't get it, I understand that this is how life works and that my grampa is in a WAY better place with an awesome workshop for him to work in but it doesn't make it any easier. Man I miss him.
In other news I am feeling HUGE and the baby seems to be resting on the right side of my body. Yesterday evening we were sitting at friends house and all of the sudden it felt like a knife was being SHOVED in between my ribs. I started yelling pretty much until it finally went away. What an awful feeling, I have decided that this baby is a boy since I don't think a girl would do that to me. It seems as though this child is constantly shoving a hand up my ribs but has positioned itself so that it is no longer on my bladder. I honestly think that I will take the bladder kicks over the hand shoving.
14 weeks 6 days to go! Man I am excited to meet this malicious little child haha and see what kind of personality they will develop!

ps... i really want that mint 3 musketeers bar they showed on tv yesterday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tara - I just sent you a separate email but wanted to sympathize with you about the rib shoving! Trinity did an awful lot of shoving in my right ribs when she was in utero (not like knife, more like broomstick) - it's awful! Keep hanging in there, you're doing great!
Jen