Monday, February 4, 2008

Feeling Large and in Charge!

Ok so feeling pretty large these past few days... this is going to be a quick post... prison break is on and I want to spend some time with K. Thought I would post a pic and inform everyone that I am now having some problems with coordination... getting in and out of K's truck is pretty comical as is getting off the couch. Went to the dr's today and the heart rate is now at 149 or 147 I can't remember which one but it has gone down.. and some would say that means boy!!! Which makes K's day!
Below I put a pic of me today, please pardon the horrible hair I had just finished blow drying it and it gets a little poofy! Hahaha!

Me at 22 weeks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are way way waaaaay too cute, Tara!! I'll miss you this week, but you will be in my prayers. Lots of love! I'm always here for you xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tara, you look awesome! You think you feel uncoordinated now, wait until month 9! I remember feeling like a beached whale with all 4. Take care, we love ya - J, P, T, T, N & L in Burnaby.