Monday, April 14, 2008

32 Weeks.... slowly but surely!

Well I am 32 weeks today. 4 more weeks till full terms, 32 days from Mat leave and 56 days from due date. Can you tell that the countdowns are on? After miscarrying and then getting preggers 4 weeks later... by the time I deliver I will have been pregnant for almost a year. now that is an awful long time if you ask me!
K is doing pretty well, he is massaging my feet almost daily as they tend to get pretty painfully swollen, I have not worn socks for about 4 weeks now as they cut off my circulation. I am looking forward to resting a little bit while on mat leave and living in my sweat pants! Lame I know=, but these are the things I look forward to.
Went in for my checkup today, measuring 33 cms so all is good, and the heartbeat was about 135 so it has come down a bit again. I was told anything between 110 and 160 is normal so that calmed me down a little bit! Anyways that is all for now... oh had a dream that I went into early labor.. that was kinda freaky... anything after 36 weeks I am game for but not before that!

These are me at 31 weeks!!!!!



2 comments:

Spoke said...

SWEET

Tracy said...

You are getting so close...and looking so cute! Hope this last month or so goes well for you and I can't wait to see pics of that little one when he/she is born!