Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yea for the Long Weekend!!!

So this weekend is the long weekend... sooo excited as it is also our one year wedding anniversary! I have been promised a trip to the Keg for dinner mmmmm prime rib and crab legs!! And maybe a trip to Dawson Creek on Sunday for some White Spot. K is still out of town but returning tomorrow around 4ish and I am pretty excited about that to. This week has gone by pretty quickly as I had prayed it would and pretty uneventful. As in no trips to the L and D and the baby has stayed in! yipeee!!!!!
Wednesday I hung out with a good friend in the afternoon and it was so nice to get out of the house. I relaxed and chatted and as usual laughed my head off with her, it was such a nice way to pass the afternoon. In the evening there was America's Next Top Model of course so I went over to another friends house (who made an amazing blue cheese dip yum!) and watched the best girl win! Sooo happy that Whitney won ... cheers to the first full figured Top Model! Keeping busy really made the day fly by and being midweek gave me something to look forward to all week.
Today I had my going away lunch from my work, as tomorrow would have been my last day. It was a nice turnout! I really enjoyed myself and the food..although I always enjoy food! haha! They had a nice card that everyone signed and it was just nice to see their faces. I am really going to miss some of the people from work. Who woulda thought! lol.
So now I just have one more sleep until my hubby is home and we celebrate our anniversary... and one week until my bestest comes into town. So many things to look forward to. I know that these next few weeks will fly by and then I finally get to meet my bean!
Anyways that is all for now... I am heading back to my rocking chair and my cross stitching and magazines... oh what an exciting afternoon I have planned!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I've been thinking of you and wondering if there is any news on your little peanut????

Anonymous said...

I bet I am the "laughing my head off" friend? I am glad I can make you smile :) Love you! xo