Friday, July 11, 2008

New House!

This is how he likes to take his naps!
In his SUPERCHARGED hot rod car shirt!
In one of his sleeping outfits.... so precious!
The swing! I love it! So does he!!!


So we have finally, after 3 weekends in a row of going to Edmonton, found a house! The inspection is done and the mortgage is approved and we are goooood to go! I am so excited to move and so relieved to finally have it done! I have started packing up this house and find it sad walking around and seeing all of our house decorations and paintings not there anymore. It is just strange.

In other news my brother is finally going to come out for a visit. He is in Edmonton with his wife and is coming up for two whole nights to visit with Trace and who knows maybe he will feel the need to move a few boxes that I have packed down to the basement. I am hoping to pack a little more this weekend, but who knows.

K and I have invested in a swing for Trace, it is the rain forest fisher price swing and my goodness do I LOVE it. I can get ready in the mornings and he is just so content to sit and look at all the bright colors that he no longer fusses when I am not holding him. The other nice thing is that I don't have to worry about the cats trying to sit on his lap while he is in it as he is off the ground. Such a relief and I can't believe we didn't buy one before.

Well I have posted some more new pics of Trace so enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

janes little one sleeps exactly like trace and has the exact same swing....it is fabulous! her sister had the same one for her little girl too!

Anns said...

Grrrr.... I'm so jealous!
P-Man HATES his swing. Any ideas on how to get rid of a barely used but opened swing?

And what's the brand you have there for Trace? I'd love to try it...