Thursday, July 3, 2008

Time Flies..

Trace in his outfit from Auntie Mel and Uncle Nate
Not so happy about the family pic!
Lukas (3 months) and Trace (3.5 weeks) my son seems to be punching the other kids already! lol
Tummy time with his new buddy!
His bath in Auntie Lisa's sink!

Wow I can't believe that it has been a month already.. tomorrow is Trace's one month. I have been a mommy for a whole entire month and I have made it. Trace is doing well and I am loving it! We have finally bought a house as well... signed the paperwork today. Our house sold in 3 days and ever since we have been looking down in the Edmonton area for our new one! I love it. We are going to do a little work on the kitchen but other than that and a little paint in the bedrooms it is perfect! BIG back yard, double car garage and over 2000 sq feet of living space! yipeeee to a lot more room!

We went down to Edmonton 3 weekends in a row and I have to say that I am excited to spend a weekend here... haven't done that since Trace's very first weekend. Last weekend was our long weekend being Canada day and we stayed with friends of ours and got to catch up with other friends and meet their little one as well! I posted some pics of the weekend. Well Trace is fussing so I should go but enjoy the pics!

No comments: