Friday, October 26, 2007

The Gas Factor

Alright a bad subject I know but it seems to be what is occupying my life recently. In the past few days in the afternoon my appetite leaves me... gone can't picture myself eating a thing. Therefore I make sure that I have fairly decent lunches, then come dinner time if all I want is chocolate ice-cream or an orange with some grapes it is fine. I don't feel too badly about what I am eating. Ok so back to this while gas thing, after dinner I usually sit around with K and we chat and watch TV you know typical quality time! Well lately it feels like my stomach is blowing up and it gets super hard to touch. And man do I pay for it later on in the night. Two nights ago I woke up and thought I was going to throw up everywhere, it was awful. Now I didn't end up chuffing my cookies but it took a while to get over that feeling.
Well last night was pretty bad too... my neighbor brought over Blizzards... which I love all the time any time... and I ate about 3/4 of it through the evening. BIG mistake my stomach was popping and gurgling all night long, no real nauseous feelings just gassy feelings. But like I have said in other posts, I will take it if it means a healthy and happy baby! I honestly don't think I could handle another miscarriage so this one is going to stick!!! Right God??? Please!!!???
Other than the gas I am feeling ok. My clothes are fitting a little tighter and I am feeling like a big fat blog, need to find some clothes that I can wear to work as my pickins are getting slim. I still can't seem to eat a chicken breast but if it is cut up I seem to be ok. No puking yet either but I get that feeling on a regular basis... although I take comfort in it.
8 more sleeps until my ultrasound!!! YIPEEEE I am making it slowly but surely I just want this weekend to fly by and the week to fly by afterwards and then me and my neighbor can be off to see my bean!

1 comment:

Anns said...

Ok, I can't believe I'm about to say this but I am TOTALLY JEALOUS of your gas! Any symptom is a good symptom in my mind.

Enjoy the relief!