Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sleep... where have you gone???

As you have probably now guessed from my title line.. I am not getting ANY sleep. I am up usually only once to pee.. and once because of a nightmare of sorts. I have been having terrible dreams, last night there was something about riding a horse out into this field and there was a kid on the saddle with me, I crossed this small barrier into the field and knew I shouldn't but did it anyways of course. All of the sudden I was terrified, didn't know what to do or how to protect this child (which wasn't mine but a friends). The other night I had a dream where K was having an affair on me with his secretary. I woke up so angry... and yet I knew it was a dream and that he would never to anything like that, it is just my stupid dreams!
After these horrible dreams in which I seem terrified no for reason I usually sit in bed wide awake for quite a while.... K usually senses that I am awake and will hold me until I fall asleep again. I couldn't ask for a better husband.
The painful gas seems to have subsided for a bit at least, here's hoping it stays away for a little while at least. Still can't eat chicken although we are going to try again tonight and see what happens... who knows maybe this time it will be OK. Along with the painful gas subsiding the nausea seems to been letting go a bit which is nice. Still lingering and making me feel pregnant are the sore boobs and zits... man I really hate the zits!
This Saturday.. I think that is all that I can think of right now. I can't wait to see that heartbeat and see the little bean, although I do feel pretty bad that K will not be there. 4 more sleeps until I meet my bean! YIPPEE! I am looking forward to the Dr saying oh look at that.. implantation looks good... the heart is beating normally and you look all set to go! Man that would be amazing... it is what I pray for every day! That and that God would give my little bean in heaven a kiss for me.

2 comments:

Milissa said...

I'm looking forward to it too. Hope you get some sleep soon. If not, come over to my place, one of us is usually up with the little terror, lol. See you soon!!

Mrs G said...

ooohh, best of luck for Saturday.

Isn't the sleep thing horrible? I think I have become so used to it over my pregnancy though, that it is now normal for me to opperate on a few hours of actual sleep. I guess that is the best prep for when the baby is here!