Monday, October 22, 2007

One More Day!!!

Ok so I know I am super excited to see my Dr. I WANT THAT ULTRASOUND!!!!! Does that sound desperate enough? I hope that once I get the sheet that says I am allowed one that I can get in right away. I am excited to see my little guys heartbeat or to hear it one of the two! I didn't get that at all the first time around, I think that once I hear or see that little heart beating that I will feel much better about this whole pregnancy.. it will stop feeling like a hoax.. and start feeling real!
I have been feeling slightly ill all weekend, no vomiting but the constant feeling that I am going to along with a tummy that seems to be filling with gas on a regular basis. TMI I know but I have always been about giving out too much information. My neighbor asked me if I was swallowing air... and then proceeded to demonstrate yesterday over dinner. Quite amusing and even more so when he lifted his leg to toot before we left.... hmmm you know you are comfortable with your friends when!! But I needed a laugh and they are always good for that!
Alrighty ... so at almost 8 weeks my pants don't really fit me... this is a problem. I refuse to go shopping until I know that everything is ok, so for now the bella band is saving my butt. All of my pants are worn button open and fly part way down, and even though I am a size 10 to start with there is a slight roundness right under my "always there belly". I never had that last time.. am I excited about it... heck ya! It means my little bean is growing and that is good! The growing pains from last week are pretty much gone as is that lovely light brown discharge.
So other than my now usual rantings there is not much to report. I just want today to fly by and for it to be Tuesday at 1030 already. I am sure I will have more to say tomorrow.

1 comment:

Milissa said...

So excited to read your post tomorrow afternoon. Good luck, have fun and don't let that Dr leave the room without giving you an US requisition!! I'll be thinking of you.