Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Waiting Game

So now that I am pregnant I play the waiting game.... waiting for the first appointment, waiting for the bloodwork, waiting for my ultrasound (hopefully I get an early one due to my m/c last time) waiting waiting waiting.... Yes I am hormonal.... but I just want to get the ball rolling and to know that everything is ok.
Speaking of hormones, my face is one big ZIT! It is gross, I swear all the coverup in the world cannot make it go away. And of course they aren't the usual zits... they are the deap rooted hurting kind! yuck I know! So I am emotional, I have a zit face and my boobs hurt. Yipeeee. Although at this point yes I might be whining about it but I will take any side effect that is thrown my way. Anything that says that YES I am pregnant and YES these are the signs and how you know on a daily basis. I am 7 weeks and 2 days right now and all I can think about is that 13 week mark. If I can just make it there everything will be ok.
Ahhh yes the much talked about end of the first trimester, the date that every pregnant woman looks forward to. Once we reach that mark we get to relax maybe just a little... it is like having you eye on the prize one trimester at a time. Ok so that sounded dorky I know but how else can you look at it. That is just the truth, with the ultimate prize being your baby at the end of almost 40 weeks. Well I got just over 32 weeks to go. And I pray that everything goes smoothly this time and I am soooo counting down the days to when we can tell our friends and family!

1 comment:

Anns said...

I'll be following your progress and praying for us both!

Anns