Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Almost let it slip....

So my parents finally got back from Nashville this weekend.... I hadn't talked to my mom in over a week, which is not like us at all. It was strange knowing that I had a heartbeat and everything going on inside me and not being able to tell her. At one point in our conversation I was saying if we moved back to BC that we would need a bigger house due to a baby and the dog and 2 cats, to which she replied "was that a slip". I cooley responded with a no not a slip just hoping that we can get pregnant again soon, and knowing this would need to make room for a little one in a new house! Jeesh good save T, I want to tell her more than anything but no offense mom when you actually read this... you have a big mouth and will want to tell everyone the fantastic news. Hence we are telling only a couple of people for now.
For my wonderful friends that have shared in the news so far thank you for being an amazing ear, I am starting to actually get happy about being preggers and feeling a little more confident about the outcome of it. Tomorrow is my Dr's appointment so I guess we will figure out how everything is going then I am super excited!
In regards to how I am feeling health wise.... I feel like crap. I am still feeling super ill at nights and like I can't eat but I know I have to. I have that I am going to puke feeling for most of the evening and sadly the only thing that seems to sit well in my stomach right now is chocolate. So I don't feel fat enough already my body is craving things that just add to the waist line... stupid leftover Halloween candy. On the nicer side of things... it seems for now that my zit face is clearing up and leaving tiny little battle scars all over my chin. Ahh well that is what foundation is for! The gas seems to have left for now as well... although the boob pain... still here, and my cat J loves to walk and sleep on my chest which doesn't make for a nice wake up call during the night.
Alrighty then... enough ramblings for now.... I will fill in more tomorrow after the Dr's Appointment.

No comments: