Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Dr. is in

Went to the Dr. today, kind of an uneventful visit although I am getting a referral for massages. Thank goodness sometimes at night I would just like to remove my spine and put it back in when I wake up. Can't wait... Tuesday 1:45 relief of the back! ahhhhhh!
Didn't hear the heartbeat today although being only 9 weeks 2 days I really didn't expect to hopefully by next visit which is December 3rd! Right before Mexico! I told her about Mexico and the Dr. was a little hesitant on that one. Although I will be 13 weeks by the time we fly out she said if there is any bleeding that I shouldn't go so .... I WILL NOT BLEED! As the trip is already paid for and I have been looking forward to it forever! Plus I finally get to tell people that I am preggers while on that trip, I am finding it very hard to keep my mouth shut.
So not very exciting today but the Dr. trip was good, 178 bpm is normal high but still classified as normal and she said that everything else looked good which was encouraging. We have another U/S on Jan 15th and my blob will look more like a baby by then... we will have to come up with a new name for him/her!

1 comment:

Anns said...

Congrats on your little one showing his rhythm the other days... I can't wait to be able to share the same good news!