Saturday, November 3, 2007

We have a Heartbeat!!!


YIPEEE so today went well. I am sooo excited and can't wait for K to get home to share in the excitement. The only thing that sucks is that mom doesn't know yet and I can't just pick up the phone and talk to her about it.

Sooo we got to the appt and they took me in, I had to pee so bad when he started pressing on my bladder I thought I was going to pee on the bed! But he spent a bit looking around and I asked him if all was well b/c I was of course freaking out! He told me we had a heartbeat and that my uterus is tilted. Still not sure what that means but he just said it made it harder to get a clear pic. So we have named him blob for now, as that is all that he showed up to be, but that is MY blob and he has a heartbeat... I am so excited that I can't really contain myself right now.
Now the heartbeat was 178 bpm which I hope is normal but I guess we will see. It seems a little high for me. I have a Dr's appt on Wednesday so I guess we will see after that! For now I am so thankful for answered prayers and for my little blob. I am hoping that the nightmares go away for now and I can have some more sweet dreams!!

2 comments:

Milissa said...

And what a beautiful blob it is. Congrats darling, I am beyond happy for you. I'm honoured to be the first auntie to meet him/her.

Mrs G said...

Congratulations!! Yay!

That is a high heartrate (in the normal range, but high end). My little one was high too, 175bpm at 10 weeks, and the old wives tale says that girls have a higher heartrate than boys - will see if this is true for me soon!