Monday, November 26, 2007

See ya later first Trimester!!!!!

Ok so I know that this is how I seem to start every post but YIPEEEEEE! 12 weeks today! How exciting is that! The little bean is growing and I have my next appt on the 3rd of December so hopefully we can hear the heartbeat by then. I can't wait. I just keep thinking... I saw the heartbeat so I know that all is well with the little guy!
This week is going to be a little bit hard for me as technically tomorrow was the day I lost the first bean so I am going to keep busy and not dwell on it.
12 more sleeps and I am on the beaches of Playa Del Carmen! Man I am stoked! K and I have been looking forward to this since January when we heard about it. Our friends M and D are getting hitched down there so there will be tons of people there. I am not looking forward to the flight though, I have to go the pharmacy and see what I can take that is safe for me to calm me down for the flight!
Hmm what else do I have to report? I am still getting night sickness and bloating it is gross but I am hoping it subsides in the next week so I am good for Mexico, I guess we will see! I also just finished writing our Christmas Update for this year, it is how I am going to announce that we are pregnant! I cannot wait to get that off my chest! I will have to mail them pretty close to Christmas though because I don't want people phoning my parents and letting them know before we can!
Well that seems to be it for now. Not very exciting... hopefully next Monday I will have more exciting news for everyone! If I don't update before then!

2 comments:

Anns said...

Congrats on the landmark 12 weeks!
Way to go!!!!!!!

Milissa said...

It's so exciting that bean is now starting to actually look like a baby. Well acording to the widget anyway. Looking forward to the next US pics. **Hugs**