Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Double Digits!

Yipeee so I am pretty excited! Double digits... yesterday marked my 10 week. I am making it 3 more weeks to go and I am 13 weeks and almost in Mexico sitting on the beach drinking a bottle of water. It just feels like some of my symptoms are going away (which I heard starts to happen around 10 weeks) and I want them to stay... I might have gas, feel like crap every night and have sore boobs but I took comfort in them! Ah well I saw a heart beat so the little one is in there and growing and developing!
In other news I went to the massage therapist today... I am officially hooked. She got all the "spots" that needed getting and will do more of an assessment next time I go in and see her which is next week! It was amazing, she would find a spot and then explain to me what it was affecting, the worst seemed to be my head and that is where I was getting my teeth clenching and migraines from!
So not much to report this time, had a migraine all weekend long and pretty much went to bed early every single night. Much to K's dismay I was a little boring this weekend. Although we had our amazing neighbors over for crepes on Saturday and that was pretty exciting. They brought their little puppy M over and W our 1 year old puppy and him are new BFF's! They are adorable together! We still have some crepes left over and whipped cream in the fridge but it was sooo good! It reminded me of home and my dad. He used to invite over a couple of families from our church on Sunday and we would all troop in and he would have 3 or 4 pans going at once making these crepes. If it was St. Paddy's day they were green, or pink on Valentines or blue just for fun! It really made me feel home sick.. I just have to think I get to see them at Christmas! Like a month and a bit away! Then I finally get to tell them that I am pregnant.... man are they going to be excited especially when they find out that I am out of the danger zone and into my second trimester by the time they come up!

No comments: