Friday, November 30, 2007

Headaches and other fun stuff.

The bane of my adolescent existence has come back, when I was young and first started getting my cycle I would get terrible cramps that hurt so bad I would throw up and horrible migraines that also made me throw up from the pain. Well we seem to be back to square one, although without the puking part, I have had a headache on and off now for about 3 weeks. And yes I know that it is due to increased blood flow and all that stuff but come on 3 weeks!!!!!!
Plus I have gone from sleeping through the night to having to get up at about 4:30 every morning to take the worlds largest pee. Then I wake up our dog who then thinks it is time to go outside and do his business and eat his breakfast and the cats who start whining for their food. Am I whining to much already? I know poor poor me ah well in 8 more sleeps I will be on the beaches of Playa Del Carmen soaking up the sun and swimming in a pool with a bottle of water constantly at my side! haha!
Alright so in other news last night was the first night in about 3 weeks that I actually finished my dinner without gagging! Yup! Figured it out... no MEAT! I gag when I eat steak, chicken, fish anything so the pharmacist told me to try eggs. I think I can handle eggs just so that I get some protein in me. K made me a great dinner the other night with little potatoes, green beans and yummy steak. The green beans and potatoes were amazing... got to the steak and could barely eat a bite, the gag reflex was so terrible. So last night I went for a small grocery shopping trip before dinner and picked up Alfredo sauce and Fettuccine noodles... yup finished the whole bowl soooo good! I put some salmon on K's so he had meat but I just couldn't do it with mine.
Well here's hoping I can eat while in Mexico, I am really looking forward to some good food!!! I will be 14 weeks by then though so it "should" be ok!
So I am getting pretty excited about telling my parents too... I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they find out how far along I already am! AND that they can tell whoever they want without me getting angry! Man December is going to be an awesome month!!!!

No comments: